Installation of reaction kettle meets explosion-proof requirements
Release date： 2023-07-14
The reaction kettle should be installed in a high-pressure operating room that meets explosion-proof requirements. When multiple reaction kettles are equipped, they should be placed separately. Each two reaction kettles should be separated by a safe explosion-proof wall, and each operating room should have passages and exits leading to the outside. When explosive media is present, good ventilation
(1) Installation location: The reaction kettle should be installed in a high-pressure operating room that meets explosion-proof requirements. When multiple reaction kettles are equipped, they should be placed separately. Each two reactors should be separated by a safe explosion-proof wall, and each operating room should have passages and exits to the outside. When explosive media is present, good ventilation should be ensured in the equipment area.
(2) After opening the packaging, check if the equipment is damaged. Install the equipment according to the structural diagram according to the equipment model, and check the equipped parts according to the packing list. If the heating method is electric heating with heat transfer oil, please purchase the corresponding model of heat transfer oil according to the usage temperature (note: heat transfer oil does not allow moisture) and add it. When adding, open the oil filling port on the upper part of the jacket and the oil level port on the upper part of the jacket. Fill the oil in through the oil filling port and wait for the oil to flow from the oil level port; After that, tighten the oil level port tightly, do not tighten the oil filler to avoid pressure.
(3) Installation and sealing of kettle body and kettle cover: The kettle body and kettle cover are in line contact with the circular arc surface using gaskets or conical surfaces. They are tightly pressed against each other by tightening the main nuts to achieve good sealing effect. When tightening the nut, it must be diagonally symmetrical and gradually tightened multiple times with even force. It is not allowed to tilt the kettle cover to one side to achieve good sealing effect. When tightening the main nut, the specified tightening torque range of 40-120N. M should not be exceeded to prevent the sealing surface from being crushed or worn out under excessive load. Special care should be taken for the sealing surface. Before each installation, use a soft paper or cloth to wipe the upper and lower sealing surfaces clean. Pay special attention not to scratch the sealing surface of the kettle body and lid. If operated reasonably, it can be used over ten thousand times. After the sealing surface is damaged, it needs to be reworked and repaired to achieve good sealing performance. When disassembling the kettle cover, it should be slowly lifted up and down to prevent the sealing surfaces between the kettle body and the cover from colliding with each other. If the sealing is done using gaskets (such as PTFE, aluminum, copper, asbestos, etc.), a good sealing effect can be achieved by tightening the main nut.
(4) The installation of valves, pressure gauges, and safety valves achieves sealing effect by tightening the positive and negative nuts. The circular sealing surfaces of the connecting ends should not rotate relative to each other. When assembling all screw connections, lubricant or graphite mixed with oil must be applied to avoid biting. Valve use: Needle shaped valve line sealing. Simply rotate the valve needle slightly and press the sealing surface tightly to achieve good sealing performance. Do not use excessive force to avoid damaging the sealing surface.
(5) After the equipment is installed, inject a certain amount of nitrogen gas to maintain pressure for 30 minutes and check for any leaks. If any leaks are found, use soap foam to locate the leakage points of the pipeline and pipe opening. After identifying them, release the gas and tighten it. Then, inject nitrogen gas again for pressure testing to ensure that there are no leaks before starting normal operation.
(6) When cooling, water can be used for internal cooling through the cooling coil. Rapid cooling is prohibited to prevent excessive temperature difference stress, which may cause cracks in the cooling coil and kettle body. When the temperature in the kettle exceeds 100 ℃ during operation, the water jacket between the Magnetic stirrer and the kettle cover shall be supplied with cooling water to ensure that the water temperature is less than 35 ℃ to avoid demagnetization of the magnetic steel.
(7) Safety device: It adopts a positive arch metal bursting disc, made of stainless steel, manufactured according to the Chinese standard GB567-89 "Technical Conditions for Arch Metal Blasting". It has been tested before leaving the factory and cannot be adjusted arbitrarily. If the bursting disc has been blasted, it needs to be replaced again. The replacement period shall be determined by the user according to the actual situation of the unit. If the bursting disc has not been blasted but has exceeded the rated bursting pressure, it shall be replaced. If the bursting disc is frequently used, it shall not exceed 80% of the lower limit pressure of the bursting disc. When replacing, it shall pay attention to that the convex surface of the bursting disc is upward.
(8) After the reaction is completed, it is necessary to cool down and release the gas inside the kettle through the pipeline to the outside, reducing the pressure inside the kettle to normal pressure. It is strictly prohibited to disassemble under pressure. Then, symmetrically loosen and remove the main bolts and nuts, and carefully remove the kettle cover (or lift the kettle cover) and place it on the bracket. During the process of removing the cover, special attention should be paid to protecting the sealing surface.
(9) Cleaning inside the kettle: After each operation, use cleaning solution (pay attention to avoiding corrosion of the main material) to remove the residue on the kettle body and sealing surface. It should be cleaned regularly and kept clean. It is not allowed to use hard substances or rough surface items for cleaning.
The above is what Changshu New Century Chemical Equipment Co., Ltd. summarized for you that the installation of reaction kettle meets the explosion-proof requirements. If there is any related knowledge you don't understand, you can consult us